live, laugh, love
One really fun little corner of the online photography world is the blog i heart faces. Readers are invited to share a photo that fits a weekly theme. I haven't played before, but who can resist "Hilarious Outtakes" week? What mom doesn't have a thousand outtakes? Those pre-holiday shoots never disappoint...at least not when it comes to off the wall expressions and incredibly akward poses. Oh the photos that don't make it onto the Christmas card!Here are a few of my little darlings from this past holiday shoot.
And my littlest gave me a favorite photo during our session the previous year. It's a stretch to say it is "hilarious." Everytime I look at it I teeter back and forth between giggling and crying. I believe "pitifully adorable" describes it well.
Head on over to i heart faces' "Hilarious Outtakes" for some good laughs this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment