
Paul has really taken to the role of big brother. He quickly runs to Seth's aid when he hears him fussing. The boys are roommates and when I asked Paul why his pillow was at the foot end of the bed, he told me it was so he could see Seth better. Many times I have come to get Seth out of his crib in the morning and find that Paul is sitting on the floor next to the crib chatting with his little brother (or under the crib making noises- I guess it's a boy thing.)
In these photos Paul is teaching Seth the finer points of Bakugan. When Seth is up on Paul's bed he often grabs his big brother's 2nd place pine wood derby car and seems to inspect it. We have joked that for now Seth is in "Chub Scouts" training for Cub Scouts. Anyway, I just wanted to say how proud I am of Paul for taking good care of his little brother and hope to watch a great friendship grow between them.

Help your brother's boat across, and your own will reach the shore. - Hindu proverb
2 comments:
the hindu proverb in our house is "hurry up and drill holes in your brother's boat before mom catches you, and then you can sink his boat and there will be more brownies for you 'cuz he's not there."
Loved seeing you this week! I miss those Sunday's passing in the hall seeing your smiling face, the birthday parties, get togethers, scrapbooking, just hanging out!!!!! Love to you all, YOU ARE GREATLY MISSED!!!
Post a Comment