
This past month has been kind of fun with a little more action.
Seth rolled over for the first time. Just sorry it was out of pure frustration 'cause he was sick of looking at that toybar I had him under for so long.

Though still indifferent to them, Seth actually acknowledged the cats.

He gives a good belly laugh.
Seth spends little spurts of time in his new exersaucer.

He is more deliberate in grasping toys and yes, they are now going directly to his mouth. Open mouth, insert toy.
Seth can put his pacifier in his mouth on his own.

We tried some rice cereal but he was not excited about it. This surprised me 'cause I thought my chubby buddy was going to be all about some food! We'll try again later.

He's beginning to put up a little fuss when whoever is tending him leaves his line of vision.
4 comments:
So sweet, five months already?!
Hope the cat has been found, the vehicle repaired and the phone revived today. :)
Very cute. I can't believe he's 5 months old already! I can't wait to meet him so I can actually picture him existing. :)
there is no mistaking that is your baby. how is it that all your kids look so much alike? it's nuts. do you mix up their pictures all the time? because i do. but, um, i'm not their mom, so it's okay.
I want to eat him up!
Post a Comment