Hey, I'm all for retakes, I'd even go so far as a retake of the retake(esp. if you're in 7th grade Ha!) Didn't know Paul had frekles, or is that dirt? :)
that is hilarious. seriously. i will probably laugh about that all night long.
i'm so glad you posted this. one year mika had fever blisters for picture day. he's only gotten them once in his life. on picture day. it was ugly. unbloggably ugly.
THAT IS GREAT! So funny and so real! We miss you guys! You know if you came up for Thanksgiving you could take our Christmas Pictures. Hint Hint! To bad we wont be seeing you until New Years!
3 comments:
Hey, I'm all for retakes, I'd even go so far as a retake of the retake(esp. if you're in 7th grade Ha!) Didn't know Paul had frekles, or is that dirt? :)
that is hilarious. seriously. i will probably laugh about that all night long.
i'm so glad you posted this. one year mika had fever blisters for picture day. he's only gotten them once in his life. on picture day. it was ugly. unbloggably ugly.
THAT IS GREAT! So funny and so real! We miss you guys! You know if you came up for Thanksgiving you could take our Christmas Pictures. Hint Hint! To bad we wont be seeing you until New Years!
Post a Comment