The flu made its rounds in our house. Only Olivia escaped it.
I've been washing bedding and scrubbing toilets.
Soccer season is underway so we've been going to practices and games.
Dave is getting used to his new calling as Elders Quorum President.
I'm grateful for my "little" calling in helping in the nursery once a month. This will give me time for the harder job, being the Elders' Quorum President's wife.
Our van (and only car) died and has been in the shop awaiting a diagnosis.
Dave has been getting lots of exercise biking and walking to work.
Dave lost his wallet.
My cell phone is on the fritz and will only work when plugged into the charger.
I'm methodically decluttering and saying goodbye to no longer loved and needed items.
Violet, our little cat, got out this morning. So, I'm awaiting a call on my defective phone from the animal shelter. Then I can pick her up in my imaginary SUV and pay for her room and board with the credit card in Dave's AWOL wallet.
And so life goes.
Only Tiger, our big cat, seems to be oblivious to the frenzy of it all as he enjoys a rare spot of tranquility. This is my spot too, but naptime is not for another few hours. That's probably when I'll get the call. Sigh...
3 comments:
oh seriously, hang in there. you are probably a better woman than i am, because i totally melt down in situations like this.
as a matter of fact, i feel a little panicky and sweaty on your behalf right now.
Hang in there white knuckle comrade...this too shall pass!
I am sorry to hear about your numberous negatives but it is nice to know that we are not the only ones that have everything crashing down at once. Your so much more patient and possitive then me.
Post a Comment