
A few things about Seth at 4 months old:
he chuckles (phrases that get him laughing are "Barilla spaghetti" "sha-poopy," and "I've got your little bum.")

he reaches for and grabs toys that dangle above him

he settles for two fingers to suck on when he doesn't quite get his thumb
while laying on his tummy, he holds both his head and feet up looking like a little top ready for a spin


he sleeps like an angel (thank you!)

while laying on his back, he scoots himself backward

he weighs in at 17 lbs 12 1/2 oz
4 comments:
Clair- I love that. We think he looks like Dave! Hopefully when things slow down I will be able to add books to my list. Have a fun weekend!
barilla spagetti?
barilla spagetti. now THAT'S a knee-slapper. i think i'll try it on my kids. i'll be sure to let you know if any actually laugh.
You stinker! I was really into your step by step recall. We miss you and the Priko's. I am jealous of the game of pit and the babtism of sweet little Summer. Tell them I say hello!
I agree. The last picture especially looks like David Kirk. Very cute.
Post a Comment