Friday, February 22, 2008

FLYlady Update

Well, after such a phenomenal response...just kidding... I know that many of you already have something that works for you and that's super. My lil' sister is going to FLY with me and I've had a couple of "maybes," so what I've decided to do is run the FLYlady sharing through email instead of on my blog. If you want to be included, let me know and I'll send you an email about our first focus-- routines (morning, before bed, and weekly.) Then I'll collect your ideas and share them with the group in about a week.

After reindoctrinating myself with FLYlady's philosophy over the past couple of days, I am already having a better attitude about "housekeeping." You see, she would call it "blessing your home" which is a much more pleasant way of thinking. I'm getting back into my morning and evening routines which is already making a big difference. Thanks to all who have been encouraging and to those who have made your own improvements. Andrea now has a beautifully organized kitchen counter to match the rest of her house. (You can be inspired by checking her latest blog posts- link to the left under my "friends that blog." And if you stop by, you should read her "If you give a mom a moment" post from Sept, 18 2007. It is sooo cute and I think you will relate!)

Meanwhile, I'll share a little of my progress...


I'm all about celebrating the small victories!

2 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

CLAIR! you're great! thanks for the praise... you are so good for my ego.
can i just say that other than the peppy little bottle of pink grapefruit lotion, my favorite thing about your new, improved sink area is the carefully folded and draped dish rag. it looks so cute just sitting there all symmetrical.
congrats. i'm eager to see how this works for you. keep the posts coming!!

mama bear said...

I really do want to FLY with you, but I don't know if I'm ready for that kind of commitment!! How do you have so much energy with 3 kids and one on the way? I can barely survive my 2, with this big belly getting in the way of everything. I'll see what I can do, though, and maybe I'll post some pictures of my "dirty little secrets"!