


Give Livvy some paper, scissors, and tape and she can create for hours (well a couple of good solid hours anyway.) I love to see what she comes up with. Here are a couple of her Christmas creations. The Santa Hat was custom made to fit Dave who was to be Santa in the play the kids were creating. (Olivia already had reindeer antlers from a school Christmas program where we also scored an elf hat that someone didn't care to take after the show.) The tree she just made for fun, and I really wanted to hang it for our Christmas Eve dinner but never did. Then I told myself I'd hang it when my parents came for a late Christmas. I didn't. So, her paper creations have been sitting around for a couple of weeks waiting for me to photograph. May the blog do them justice.
2 comments:
how funny. i was just thinking about doing a post on noe's same habit. i've just taken to giving THEM the recycled paper, instead of me accepting theirs. they bring home so many flyers and worksheets from school and when you flip them over, PRESTO! a blank sheet! it took some convincing, but they're sold on it now because there is an endless supply. i never tell them they can't have another sheet.
L is quite talented. does she market the santa hats?
Andrea- see you R a genius- give the kids the recycled paper, now why didn't I think of that? (I'm such a push over.) In fact, your suggestion brings back memories. When I was a young chump my parents had a huge stash of paper that they recycled from an office building they cleaned regularly. This was our drawing paper. The only regret is that 2nd grade landscape-a-la-cezanne that is lost forever because of the acidic ink on the other side of the page. (never posted a comment to a comment before, wonder if I did it right?)
Post a Comment