


Paul turns seven today. We are so grateful for this loving little guy who blesses our family. It's hard to believe he's as big as he is. In fact we had a big laugh a week ago when we went out to eat at Ryan's. Dave had gotton us a table and the kids and I came straggling along after using the bathroom. When we got there we saw that the server had set up one booster seat and was bringing another. Dave had asked for one for Paul! I laughed and said, "Paul is big!" The server agreed and took back the seat. I teased Dave later. I will have to cut him a bit of slack though because as Dave remided me, not too long ago Paul had asked for a booster himself at a Chinese resturant.
Here's a little spotlight on Paul and his favorite things at age 7. Paul loves to watch pokemon, read books about pokemon and play with his pokemon cards. He is getting into Star Wars thanks to Daddy's movie collection and also a computer game. He loves McDonalds, chocolate milk, and chocolate chip pancakes. Most common phrases are "I'm hungry." or "Can I have a snack?" When it's not too cold, he likes to ride his bike. He's a great reader and a scientist in the making. After a little interview I found out that-- his favorite time at school is recess but he wishes they had it more often. If he were President he would make a rule that "No one can watch bad shows." If he had a million dollars he'd buy 10 Nintendo DS's or a house with a swimming pool.
2 comments:
happy bday paul!! (i would love to call him paulie, but that reminds me of an aging mafioso)
love the royal treatment... chocolate chip pancakes with chocolate milk in bed. my bday is in march... i'll take the same.
thanks
ps your weekend ideas were fantastic. i laughed for about five minutes. pinto beans. why bother rotating? they're good for life.
Wow I had forgotten that Paul's birthday was around the same time as Kane's! Happy Birthday Paul!!!!
Post a Comment