Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The ULTIMATE Menu Board- HOW I USE IT

Well, this is it-- my fifteen minutes of fame and my final post about the menu board. I truly have no more to say about it. Ha.

The End of Reinventing the Meal/ Menu Planning and The Ultimate Menu Board




Come visit me on The Creative Mama where I'm guest posting how I plan my meals for the week using themes. You'll find my current themes, a sample week of meals, and a couple of recipes.

Thanks again to everyone who loved the menu board idea and commented and asked for more information. I hope this article will give you that last bit of help that you need to make your own menu boards a tool of great efficiency.

And now... back to my regularly scheduled programming...
my brilliant kids and their sweet dad, laundry laments, photography musings, and me talking about whatevs. :)

4 comments:

Melanie said...

A guest post!! So awesome!
Love the new header- usually read you out of my feed reader and hadn't seen that shot before.

Unknown said...

I found you through pinterest and fell in love with you and your family. I also fell in love with this idea. I work at a post secondary school that teaches "Real Skills for Real Life" and I want to make these for all of their apartments. Thanks for the wonderful tips and great ideas.

Miss Mommy said...

Just found you through Pinterest and LOVED the menu board so much I gave you a shout out on my blog.

http://teachermomcrazylady.blogspot.com/2012/04/life-is-crazy.html

Can't wait to try it myself!

Solimar Silva said...

I'm from Brazil and I loved your menu board: smart, beautiful, organized! Thanks for sharing ; )