
Just thought I'd post some pictures from my least favorite holiday...
The first of three times that the kids donned their costumes was at a Girl Scouts Award Ceremony/ Halloween Party. Faith received a thousand patches, because they give patches for pretty much everything nowadays.
We had a nice church party out at our Branch President's place-- costumes, chili, trunk or treat and the donut game... (That is powdered sugar all over Olivia's face. She surely won her round because I had no chance to take a photo of her trying to bite the donut. It was gone.)



Grandma Griner visited over the weekend and helped with the pumpkin carving (thank goodness...)






And, of course, on Halloween we did just a little Trick or Treating... (I really missed being able to delegate this activity to Dave.)



And finally, this is the display that Seth insisted we drive by EVERY single time we were out and about... (The kicker is that the cat turns his head from side to side.)
No comments:
Post a Comment