I'm sorry but this is terribly funny...
I have sent this to my husband as he needs some help. He likes to keep his friend list at twice what mine is (him 615, me 305) just because in real life I have twice as many friends as he does (me 10, him 5.) I think it has something to do with him being upset that I scored higher than him on an online IQ test... about 11 years ago.
In order to be even more helpful, I would like to add a few more suggestions to the point system--
If someone posts before 5:15 am (their time)-- 5 points.
If someone has ever LOL'd at something you said that wasn't meant to be funny-- 5 points.
If someone's profile picture (over the age of 30) shows none of the following-- wrinkles, weight gain, hair roots, blemishes, or under-eye circles-- 10 points. (They are either fake or much too good at photoshop.)
If someone "likes" one of your posts even though it is something bad or sad-- 10 points.
If someone's kids are cuter than your kids-- 10 points.
If someone's husband is better looking than yours is-- 15 points.
If the person is someone who you would never consider having a phone conversation with-- 15 points.
If someone complains of a headache more than 3 times a week and hasn't been clinically diagnosed with migranes-- 15 points.
If someone continually posts creative, homemade projects that make you feel like a loser-- 15 points.
If someone threatens you with misfortune or insinuates that you are not a Christian if you do not repost their post (or says they "already know who will repost" it)-- 20 points.
If someone complains that their good looking husband has to work a 24 hour shift while yours is deployed-- 20 points.
If someone goes to a school ending in "Elementary"-- 25 points.
I hope that this is helpful and that I come in under 50 points because I really like my facebook friends... most of them. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment