Sunday, June 26, 2011

Simple Things Sunday {33}



This is a picture of Paul reading from The Book of Mormon during family scripture reading. What you don't see is Seth bouncing off the walls. What you don't hear is sisters squabbling as Mom and Dad desperately try to gain some control. We try.

6 comments:

rebecca said...

Ha! I love this photo Claire...and scripture study at your house sounds a lot like it does at mine. :) :) Thanks for linking up! I always love the chance to pop by your blog. Rebecca

Unknown said...

It's so true - our posts sometimes just give a little tiny glimpse into what is really going on! very cute!

Unknown said...

yes, pictures don't always tell the whole story...do they? ~d.

Anonymous said...

wow, great photo, great moment captured. Also I love the title of your blog. :)

Shannon Smith said...

What a sweet moment!!

Melanie said...

So it goes...love the honest post with the great photo. (Happens the same way 'round here)