
Faith turned seven and it was slumber party time. We had six giggling girls come for a Littlest Pet Shop themed celebration.
The party went like this-- trampoline, pizza, hot potato w/ a LPS stuffed squirrel thingy, trampoline, pin the ball of yarn on the cat, Just Dance via wii, cake and presents, trampoline, pajamas, and then Balto (for lack of having planned to have a better movie available,) sleep, trampoline, chocolate chip muffins, water balloon fight, trampoline, and goodbye.
Faith was super cute and I enjoyed shopping and planning the party with her. She really wanted a cat theme but unable to find cat supplies (that sounds weird) on our time table she went with Littlest Pet Shop. Needless to say, she got lots of LPS toys, and the gift cards and money were also a hit. She bought a pillow pet (a cat!) and more LPS with her increase. Guess she's a big kid now 'cause she also has a nintendo ds. Instead of having 2 bigs and 2 littles, we are transitioning to 3 bigs and 1 little.
Here are some pics from our sweet girl's party--














1 comment:
I can't believe how big my little Faith girl is getting!! These pictures are fantastic, Clair! I'm going to have to schedule a photo appointment with you, sometime... after we eat your AMAZING Lasagna!! :) Love you and your family; I miss you guys so much. The kids are getting so big!!
Post a Comment