These handsome, sweet boys will love you forever, and they can clean too!


When it comes to honey-do lists, you might find it most successful to forgo the traditional paper list, and instead jot down the tasks on popsicle sticks to be randomly chosen every Saturday morning.

Paul likes cleaning toilets. He really does! Just make sure that you get the disposable scrubbing pads that attach to the toilet wand and turn the water blue. If you need porches or patios tidied, give Paul a hose instead of a broom and he will be one cheerful worker.

Seth has an affinity for floors. The vacuum, swiffer, and broom have been favorites since he could grip the handles in his chubby little hands. A bow of wipe-anything-and-everything wet wipes must be rationed or you may find it empty sooner than expected.

I love these two with all my heart... and I imagine you will too!
Clair
3 comments:
I love that they are helping!
this was so clever. and they are CUUUUTE!!!
love the color in these shots. did you use a flash??
This could not get ANY CUTER!
Post a Comment