In-n-n the Blue Corrrrrner
weighing in at 14 lbs and 14 oz.
we have Seth the Sethy Poo-o-o-o-o-o-o
Will he be able to defend his title and remain the world heavy-weight champion of 2 month olds?
Actually, Seth's extreme outie is due to an umbilical hernia- this means the place where the umbilical cord was attached did not completely close up on its own. However, the doc says it should be close up by the time he is 18 months old. It is soft and squishy and doesn't hurt when pressed. These are all good signs. It reminds me of a cinnamon roll.
Wow! That's pretty much all I can say. No, he is so cute! Madi is not going to challenge him anytime soon, but we'll see. I love chubby babies, our Mollie was quite the chunk. That is a fascinating belly button, I'm sure it will be just fine once it works itself out.
5 comments:
VERY cute! I love the pics. The belly button is fascinating. Does that mean it will be an outie or is that what all of them look like at first?
Actually, Seth's extreme outie is due to an umbilical hernia- this means the place where the umbilical cord was attached did not completely close up on its own. However, the doc says it should be close up by the time he is 18 months old. It is soft and squishy and doesn't hurt when pressed. These are all good signs. It reminds me of a cinnamon roll.
he looks so much like your other kids, it's uncanny. glad to see you're enjoying mma romatswe. i love that series. it's so non-chaotic.
cute pics, as always!
How awesome! I have always wanted a chubby baby....maybe next time!! He is so cute!
Wow! That's pretty much all I can say. No, he is so cute! Madi is not going to challenge him anytime soon, but we'll see. I love chubby babies, our Mollie was quite the chunk. That is a fascinating belly button, I'm sure it will be just fine once it works itself out.
Post a Comment