I sure do love Paul.
This curious little boy of mine is now a thoughtful teenager.
He chose dinner out with the family and we went to Ryan's a couple days before his birthday (gotta love coordinating with Dave's insane work schedule.) His gift was forgiveness of the debt he owed on his Nintendo DS/ Legend of Zelda special addition and... you guessed it... a game. He requested to make his own cake (though I helped with the frosting.) So, a pretty low key birthday for a fairly low key guy. :)

Dear Paul,
You are awesome! I am so grateful to have watched you grow from a loving little boy into a loving young man. I know that whatever you put your clever mind to, you will be able to accomplish with dedication.
I admire you for the good choices you make when it comes to doing the right thing at school or among friends. Thanks for being a big brother that Seth can look up to. I am proud of you for being dedicated to your Priesthood responsibilities. I'm so glad you are part of our family.
I hope you have a great first year as a teenager and know that I am behind you and beside you all the way!
Love,
Mom
PS- Thanks for not getting too big for hugs before bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment