Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Child Whisperer- Winner and more Good News!

Oh, you SWEET mamas!  Reading what you wrote about your children was so heartwarming.  I could feel the love and enthusiasm.  Thank you for sharing that with me!

The winner of The Child Whisperer giveaway (book and bonuses!) is...


Congratulations, Cammie!

And I have more great news.  It is a happy day for all of us because Carol Tuttle is offering the incredible bonuses (see below) to each person who orders a book from Oct 23-28th!  After you place your order online through Amazon, you will submit your receipt via email and in return receive a password that will lead you to the bonuses.  Links are provided on The Child Whisperer home page.


So... hooray!  I'm thrilled to have been able to share with you the beginnings of my own process of understanding my children better and honoring them for all that they are.  And may you each enjoy your own journey!  

2 comments:

Jhona O. said...

Congrats to Cammie! I'm off to order my book now:) thanks so much for sharing this Clair!

Unknown said...

No way! Thank you!!!! I'm so excited!!!