Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Way I View Motherhood

I've said before.  Some of my favorite shots are of mamas and their children.  There is a love so pure and a connection unbreakable. 
This is Pela, a new friend of mine.  She and I like to get together and talk shop while our youngest boys play with cars, dress in superhero capes, and soak each other with a garden hose. :)  We all ventured out into some woods for pictures a couple of weeks ago.  It's typical for Pela to tote her little one on her back so I especially love that picture because it is very them
 
Pela and I are teaming up for an amazing  family memory capturing project, and I can't wait to give more details on that soon.  Here's a hint- Pela is a videographer!
For more lovely mamas, continue to follow the circle of Clickin' Moms by visiting Natalia's blog. next.

No comments: