On the weekend before Faith's birthday, she had a blast at a nearby park with friends. Kudos to Dave for picking up my slack as I spent every few minutes spitting up behind a tree or a car (thank you very much, eosinophilic esophagitis.) Dave's ability to run the show slightly made up for him missing his one hour before the party curfew and showing up 10 minutes into the party with 5 pizzas after I already picked up the necessary pizzas myself because I was unable to contact him.
Anyway, after the park activities, the boys were dismissed (ha) and the girls stayed over for a slumber party. It was heavenly that I wasn't disturbed at all during the night! Big sister Olivia apparently kept the group under control. I was a little leary that her bossiness... I mean involvement might be met with resisitance, but I think that it turned out that the young girls thought it was cool to have Olivia around, so they listened to her. :)
On her actual birthday we woke her up with some sweet rolls that she enjoyed in bed before going to school.
And that is our beautiful sunshine at 8 years old.

















1 comment:
Eight, no way! I love the blk and white birthday morning photos. Enjoyed the photos from Andy's house as well. I had to do a double take, as Olivia reminded me so much of Marcie as a young lady.
Post a Comment