
I am so glad that my dear mom could come and stay with us for a couple of days. All of us were so happy to have her. But there was a little girl that showed an exuberant enthusiasm that made my heart sing. Faith had been counting down the days ever since we learned about the upcoming visit. She would check the calender 2 or 3 times each day and then announce to all of us how many days left 'till Grandma would be here. She made sure to let us know each time that "if you count today it will be four days, but if you don't count today it will be three!" (numbers varied.)
Then, once Grandma got here, Faith begged to sleep downstairs with her. Mom slept on the couch in the piano room and Faith set up shop in the recliner. It was just all so cute. I LOVE seeing my daughter enjoy and appreciate my mom as much as I do. In fact, she is so much better and showing her love and excitement than I am.
So, I'm really kicking myself that I did not get a picture of Faith with my mom! So a picture of Seth and Mom will have to suffice. And of course Seth loved her too!

No comments:
Post a Comment