But, seriously, I just want you to know that hearing from my friends means a lot. If I could just be in the same room with each of you I would call for a big group hug... or something like that. I agree that we women are much too hard on ourselves and that trying to keep up the "Polly Perfect" routine is only exhuasting to ourselves and annoying to everyone else.

This photo (of my Faithy in July of 09) is for all of us with scraped knees. Though we can look forward to the day that they heal, please do something with me for right now. Let us accept our bruises and know that they don't make us any less beautiful or worth it in the eyes of a friend. You have just taught me that. Thank you.
I think the world of you!
5 comments:
I was just about to comment on your other post that you are SO loved and that helps you get through the hard time. What a blessed gal you are!
well put!
you said it so well.
i try to just look at it all as a teeny blip on life's radar. and that radar is pretty huge...
WAIT. I'm just reading this and need to add my two cents. So, here it goes:
Cough cough, clear my throat....
Clair,
You Rock.
Amen
I'm right there with ya on all the discouraging thoughts, it is so hard to be motivated when there are so many distractions. I always say, "when the kids are older" or "as soon as we move" but something always gets in the way. Good luck with it all, and let me know if you have any great ideas!
Post a Comment