Hi! It's been a while. I have had three children celebrate birthdays since my last post in April. I missed May's ADIML. But here I am with "the day I got very sunburned." On this particular Saturday, our family was split three different ways. Dave needed some time and space to crack down on his online college courses. Our teenagers attended the Nashville Temple with the youth group. The little two and I spent our day at Seth's t-ball game and then at the swimming pool. Here's a look at our baseball star in training-











I got a kick out of overhearing Seth's conversation while covering 1st base. He told the boy on 1st that he played baseball on the Wii and got home-runs all the time. It was a super hot day which may have explained the lack of players who showed up. We were in charge of drinks and brought blue Gatorades. Seth repeatedly said, "Coach gets one too!" We love Coach Lanika who also coached Faith in soccer a few years ago. She's great with the kids and she is no nonsense. I was so happy when I asked her if the players needed to wear a certain color of pants and she said that pink-polka dot would be fine... they just need the team shirt. Yeah for no fuss! At one practice, Coach Lanika told Seth that he needed to make dinner because it would make him stronger. You bet he had some Lipton Parmesan noodles whipped up right away.
Go Iron Pigs!
I managed a few snaps of Faith during our afternoon at the pool. Here's our little sunbathing beauty (in her mama's glasses)-

I invite you to visit my friend Jessie's blog to see what a June day in her life is like.
No comments:
Post a Comment