Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving this week.
We head to Missouri tomorrow (hopefully early in the morning.)
We head to Missouri tomorrow (hopefully early in the morning.)

I wanted to share a quote with that I have loved for several years. It reminds me that when my attitude is one of gratitude, I need nothing more than I already have. It is being content with our lives and recognizing the blessings of Heaven that equate to happiness.
Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
--Melody Beattie
--Melody Beattie
Looking forward to our travels this week, I'm grateful for a reliable car, good family relationships, beautiful countryside, and of course the snacks and electronic devices that will make traveling with a party of seven a little more manageable. (Seven? We are taking the dog.)
No comments:
Post a Comment